Data Scientist at University of Salford
Tell us about your role and what you’ll be doing for the AI Foundry:
Data Science teaching assistant at the University of Salford. I am responsible for technical R&D activities for the AI Foundry project, including:
• Exploring the use of AI and Data Science for the development of innovative products for SMEs
• Development of AI applications for SMEs
• Providing technical assistance and advice to SMEs adopting AI
• Providing support for delivery of workshops on AI
• Disseminating best practices and results to academic and industry audiences
What excites you the most about the programme?
I am excited to be a part of helping AI extend beyond classrooms and into the ‘real-world’, merging theory and application into products and services that will have a significant, positive impact in our community.